We are looking to hire a Pharmacy Assistant for our client in Oshawa, ON.
Our client is looking for an assistant who is very passionate about working in the pharmacy and can contribute to the growth and success of the pharmacy.
The pharmacy uses Kroll (paperless) software, but standard Kroll experience is sufficient. The ideal candidate must have experience working in a pharmacy and have a good eye for detail.
- Ensures that patient information is current and up to date
- Processes prescriptions through entering, billing, filling and delivery to the patient
- Maintains an organized team-work flow in the pharmacy
- Pleasantly greets patients paying attention to their specific needs
- Sterilizes and maintains cleanliness in the dispensary
- Ensures that pharmacy supplies and medication inventory is maintained
- Respects and maintains patient confidentiality
- Maintains and promotes good relationships with patients
- Generate reports as required and necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work independently and within the team
- Need to be detailed oriented
- Ability to work productively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of blister packs
- Knowledge of Kroll and/or Kroll paperless software
- Experience working in a pharmacy
Competitive salary based on experience
To apply, please send your resume and contact details to Relief Buddy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Pharmacy Manager, Oshawa” in the headline. Also, if you know someone who might be a fit, please contact us to find out more about our referral program!