We are looking to hire a Pharmacy Assistant for our client in North Bay, ON.
Our client is looking for a full-time or part-time assistant who is passionate about working in the pharmacy and has experience working in a fast-paced atmosphere.
The pharmacy uses Nexxsys software and the ideal candidate must have at least one year of experience working in a pharmacy and have a good eye for detail.
- Ensures that patient information is current and up to date
- Processes prescriptions through entering, billing, filling, and delivery to the patient
- Maintains an organized team-work flow in the pharmacy
- Pleasantly greets patients paying attention to their specific needs
- Sterilizes and maintains cleanliness in the dispensary
- Ensures that pharmacy supplies and medication inventory is maintained
- Respects and maintains patient confidentiality
- Maintains and promotes good relationships with patients
- Generate reports as required and necessary
- Minimum one year experience working as a pharmacy assistant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work independently and within the team
- Need to be detailed oriented
- Ability to work productively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of blister packs
- Knowledge of Nexxsys software
Competitive salary based on experience
To apply, please send your resume and contact details to Relief Buddy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Pharmacy Assistant, North Bay” in the headline. Also, if you know someone who might be a fit, please contact us to find out more about our referral program.